Ok so this one I actually was tagged by :hlwar:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icon in your journal.
5. No tag-backs.
So facts about me:
1. I'm studying mechanical engineering at university
2. I'm a Christian
3. I love cartoons and superheroes
4. I have an incredibly vivid imagination which added to my intellectual mindset tends to lead to some very detailed results.
5. I'm a perfectionist and a completer-finisher which together have caused me some problems getting things done on time.
6. I tend to get stressed a lot
7. I love making people laugh and smile
8. I'm a whiz at maths
9. I feel vulnerable presenting things I've created to people because of how much I put into them
10. I love music whether it's listening, singing or dancing to it. If I don't want to do one of these things then something's usually wrong.
1. Which of your deviations is the memorable/meaningful and why?
This piece still is one of my best. It's memorable because this was the first realistic piece I attempted in colour and it was with this success that I officially moved onto drawing with colour pencils. That's also the reason it's my icon pic.
2. In your opinion, which is more important: story or characters?
Both are important. But to me, it's the characters that make it .
3. If you could change one thing about your style(art, writing, whatever) what would it be and why?
Probably my writing style. It takes me so long to write anything and it tends to come off quite youngish. It's something I really have to work hard at.
4. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Well, I'm not really the sort of person who does crazy stupid stuff. Probably the time my friends and I dressed up and acted out parts of Merlin and medieval times at the Castle near where I live. That was pretty funny and crazy.
5. What themes do you like to explore in your art?
I don't know if I have anything in particular. I just draw when I feel like it and I like experimenting.
6. When was the last time you tried something outside your comfort zone, and what were the results?
My boyfriend is always trying to get me to push the edges of my comfort zone when it comes to socializing and/or officially talking to people (E.g. Phone interviews, applying for jobs, etc.). Usually they don't end as bad as I was making them out to be.
7. Name something you dislike about DeviantArt.
Trying to link stuff is really cumbersome.
8. What kind of creative patterns, routines or rituals do you have?
Um well, I write on the bus to and from uni. I tend to draw in lectures. I sing and dance while doing housework and cooking. And I blow bubbles while washing my hands .
9. What hobby would you like to pursue one day?
I really want to learn archery one day.
10. What makes a "hero" in your opinion?
Someone who puts the needs of others before his/her own. Someone who wants to make a difference in the world, whether that's a big thing or a small thing. A lot of the time we tend to focus in the big heroes: superman, famous people. But sometimes the smallest action could change the world for someone, then you become their hero. After all, the biggest heroes in our lives when we're young are our parents.
1. If you could have any super power what would it be?
2. What's your favourite movie?
3. Your all time favourite character (from book, tv series, movie, etc.)?
4. One of your funniest memories?
5. If you found a genie or a shooting star or something else that could grant wishes would you still use them if you knew they would come at an equally high price?
6. If you could have any pet (possible or impossible/ fantasy or real) what would it be and what would you call it?
7. What's your favourite game and why?
8. Do you have any siblings?
9. What's your most valuable possession?
10. One thing you're proud about your work (drawing, writing, etc.)
I'm not really all that big on tagging people so do it if you want to